I bet you haven't seen these before. (Local Bottles)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woods_walker

Reaction score
Beck Beverage Company (Alpena, MI) - Surface Find.
IMG_1991.JPG

Beck Beverage Company (Alpena, MI) - Antique Store Find.
IMG_1992.JPG

Alpena Bottling Works (Alpena, MI) - Dump Find.
IMG_1993.JPG

IMG_2002.JPG

John Dehring & Sons (Alpena, MI) - Dump Find.
IMG_1994.JPG

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_1996.JPG

Fisch Brewery (Rogers City, MI) - Antique Store Find.
IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1997.JPG
    IMG_1997.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:

hemihampton

Reaction score
I like that Fisch Bottle, if you have one to trade or sell let me know? THANKS, LEON.

woods_walker

Reaction score
Are you kidding me wow! Nice collection of alpena bottles! The fisch bottle is from the town I grew up in and it’s the only brewery from that town so I consider it kind of rare. I have a few extra of the alpena bottling works I’ve dug in a dump. I have never found a hutch or even have one in my collection not sure even that’s something you would consider selling or maybe trading but I would be one proud owner of that bottle!

woods_walker

Reaction score
Just want to make a correction about the Fisch Bottle. It is from (Rogers City, MI) as you can see in the embossing.

i had made this post before the update to the website and it was lost so i had to repost it this morning and i did it in kind of a hurry oops lol.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I Thought you might like my Pic if you like Alpena Bottle. As far as I know the 2 Blob Tops & Hutch are pretty hard to come by. I specialize in Michigan hutches with over 200 different ones so doubt I'd be selling or trading that Alpena hutch any time soon. I think I got more Alpena bottles boxed up somewhere. I remember digging a Alpena bottle with Beck on bottom in a Privy up that way. One I didn't have in my collection & wanted but it seems the other 2 guys I was digging with gave it to the home owner when I wasn't looking. They figured I wouldn't of wanted it because they thought just another common crown top. Anyways, I'm thinking if you were to dig some privy's up there I'd guess good chance you could dig one of those Beck Alpena Hutch's. Good Luck. LEON.

woods_walker

Reaction score
yes thanks for sharing those photos. It’s really great to see some local bottles I haven’t seen before. Is the J. Beck crown top something you would ever consider selling? I would love to dig a privy but never had an opportunity to and I’m still somewhat new to digging and collection so maybe one day! And if you ever dig out the other box of alpena bottles I would enjoy seeing them as well as a reference for myself. Thanks again Leon!

hemihampton

Reaction score
If I find or come across any extra Beck or Alpena bottles I'll let you know. I know I got some extra Goebel Pre Pro Labels from John Dehring & Sons from Alpena if Interested in any of those? Let me know. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi