I bought a powerball ticket today..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
..I almost never do this, but since it's actually worth the investment this time, I figured what the hay.. [;)]

I was wondering what it would do to my bottle hobby if I won.. would I keep collecting or lose interest? Part of what makes collecting so enjoyable to me is the competition.. I'm striving to put together a great Jersey shore collection together with a rather meager budget. I think if I had half a bil at my disposal, it just would be too easy.. it would be unfair.. yeah I'd love to be financially secure, of course, but what will become of my poor sick blobs? Would I still care? Anyone else thought of this?

epackage

Reaction score
I would buy out the GURU and have a room dedicated to all things Paterson Bottling in my new mansion, full time Hottie in a French Maids outfit to dust them daily, all overlooking the ocean...

Jim

Reaction score
I would buy some ridiculously sweet and expensive figural bitters and a few dozen other bottles that looked cool. As far as my local collecting, the cash wouldn't help me a stinking bit. I own at least one of everything that is known among early Lewistown sodas, beers and medicines.

As far as a house, I'd stay where I'm at- I love my house and property. Its full restoration would happen a lot faster with all the surplus cash, though. Both of my mortgage notes would quickly be reduced to ashes, by way of a personal visit to the bankster with a 55-gallon drum full of $1 bills, just for fun [8D] ~Jim

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I bought 2 [:D]

I would hire a few people to dig to the use layer in privy's and dig deep trenches in dumps. Or I would by a backhoe for the dimps[:D]

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
what will become of my poor sick blobs? Would I still care? Anyone else thought of this?
Are you kidding Chuck? I would have so much more free time to find stuff!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I wasted $10. [:'(] I don't normally play, only when it gets real big. Odd numbers though, nothing in the 30s, 40s or 50s? Ya never know... Next drawing will be huge as well.

PD

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Six bucks for me. I didn't hit a single number or the powerball (in bascially 18 numbers). That's gotta be just as hard as matching all of them.[:)]

epackage

Reaction score
I won $11 on $10 worth of tickets, get me to a bottle show stat!!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky