I feel like a Duke!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Stopped by my sons place to do a short ATV ride with him mid day today, I stopped at the farm dump on his property for a quick look around and re-scratch the ground, this is the same dump that got me going full steam looking for bottles since i was digging through it about nine months ago, not that there was any real valuable bottles there, but at least a bunch of Handys/Glass Cans which I've been collecting for quite some time, my son left me behind to dig around, and before long 20200520_170001.jpgan embossed Duke showed up, then a little further down three more came to light, also one more that was unfortunately broke, I found my first one of these at least twenty years ago on the property owner right behind me, but no others until today, I now have a total of six, the Silver Top version still eludes me.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
You love those handys. I never find em embossed. Those are nice. Where was Duke bottled?

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Thanks, I own several other brands that are embossed also, the Duke is bottled at the Duquesne BrewingCo, PGH, Pa.
The only ones i find that are similar to those and are embossed are the chug a mugs. Reingold.

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Well, a Silver Top embossed showed up on the Bay a few days back, I had to do a triple take...lol, first one I've seen other than pictures, it now resides with my other Handys.....:)s-l1600 (5).jpgScreenshot_2020-08-27 DUQUESNE BREWING COMPANY DUKE BEER SILVER TOP PREMIUM LAGER BEER.png

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky