I final found a good spot !!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

frank

Reaction score
I hit river dump today and hit hard spot .I had to remove gravel rocks on top to get started in the hole it took a hour before i found bottle the first was a small coffin flask . I found the renne's magic oil painkiller with a little bit labe left on it you can see the guys face on it. I found a local med bottle too and chemical too all bottles are in mint condition. I should have save two pieces of eagle flasks two differant time periods in would like a whole one instead [:D]

Us54760.jpg

Attachments

• Us54760.jpg
    Us54760.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 48

madman

Reaction score
hey frank very nice!! the druggist and the chemist are fine ! man im dying to find a dump, best of luck to you mike

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Frank...

Nice digs... "River dump" must be along a river bank? Hmmmmmmmmmm... There may be stuff in the water as well...[:-] I'd be interested in checking that out for you...[&:]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Yeah, My bro is trying to kill me but the pay is great and some days we goof alot.

We are trying to get everything finished cause red snapper season is upon us.[:)]

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Hey Wayne.....I know Frank.....I have been digging with him for 5 years....I doubt he would have a problem with you scavenging in the water for oldies. I will give him a call.

DF

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy Collie