I finally found a spot :D

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
RE: I got the pie plate

ORIGINAL: Blackglass

So, I went back today really quick to get all the stuff I left behind lastime. I didn't have any time to dig, so I pretty much got the stuff and ran off. Here is the plate all cleaned up...

This pic is pretty bad, it looks nicer in person. How old are these things? It is pretty heavy. It has 5 chips, but no cracks from what I can see. I like it!

72D2862A259F48F096FDA46B85039B25.jpg

Nice! that's in good shape for being in a dump by a river,it was by a river right? Found some split ones in pits but never a whole Benny plate.

Blackglass

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: surfaceone

DSCN9708.jpg

Hey Michael,

What a wonderful sight. Thanks for having your camera ready, if not the shovel. Are you using a folding garden trowel?

784862731_640.jpg

That plate is a nice one. When'ya goin back for some serious dirt tossing?

SuperStock_1672R-27685.jpg

Yes, that is the EXACT trowel I was using . I'm going to try and get a larger shovel down there, but I don't know how to without looking like I'm going to bury a body. You see, I don't have a drivers license yet and can only get there by bike. I'm going to go back as soon as I can.

ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Nice!  that's in good shape for being in a dump by a river,it was by a river right? Found some split ones in pits but never a whole Benny plate.

Yep, it's right next to a river. I'm hoping to pull some good bottles out in the future :)

Wheelah23

Reaction score

Trust me! Since you're a kid, you could walk around with an axe and not arouse suspicion. I had a big shovel sticking out of my backpack the day I found the dead body... [8D]

kastoo

Reaction score

That spot is gonna produce some beauties! You're blessed!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac