I found this bottle in my yard

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Sorry I must have gotten confused because you left your contact information
That contact information was in my signature. All members here can set up one up to personalize their messages. On every post we can "LIKE" it or "REPLY". With a "LIKE" there is no signature, but whenever we create a listing in a forum, or REPLY/comment to the listings others make and then POST REPLY in the forum our signature (if set up) will appear at the bottom. I like to make if easy for folks to contact me so I have set up a lot of information in my signature. I have always wondered why other members here don't use this feature. I make lots of comments so my signature is all over the place. Many times a REPLY is so much more personal than simply hitting the LIKE. I do both. Hope that clarifies what I did. So since I have done the REPLY here is my signature again.

nhpharm

Reaction score
That candle holders is not old unfortunately.

Bottleluver

Reaction score
Hey nhpharm I was just following up about what you said yesterday and was curious why you thought that?

Bottleluver

Reaction score
Just found these coins and can’t find them on goggle anyone know what they might be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Just found these coins and can’t find them on goggle anyone know what they might be
Those are cool tokens, never seen tokens for sand before. Not sure why someone would be exchanging tokens for sand, maybe something to do with a mining operation or something like that?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu