I got a rock

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Crowmofo,
All those Aunt J's! Somebody sure liked their pancakes! Those bottles are kind of hot right now. (Remember to recover any caps for max value.) That jug looks interesting. Anything on the front or base (maker's/business marks?) I can't quite read the top. Thanks and welcome to the club.

Last edited:

willong

Reaction score
All those Aunt J's!
Mrs. Butterworth's actually, if you'll pardon the correction. I'm not an expert, but I still have one of the smaller bottles in the kitchen--I would transfer a small amount from larger bottle and nuke it before pouring on butter-topped pancakes or waffles--it was the main brand I consumed before finally switching to real maple syrup.

I know, first half-and-half and now butter and maple syrup--I long ago accepted the familial predisposition to death via cardiac issues*. I've already survived my three score and ten, and want to enjoy whatever bonus years are fated.
* Beats the big C in my opinion.

Roy

Reaction score
Sounds like a site for a date, or even an extended vacation--I have a backhoe!
I don't know how fast your backhoe will go but with winter right around the corner I'd say you better get on the road tomorrow morning .... Roy

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Will,
Yes, we're both in the descent stage and seemingly another piece of the shielding comes off with each new affliction. You are wise beyond your years and I'll again consider you conclusion. I know Abe would appreciate the phraseology too. :cool: Thanks for the correction on Mrs. B's bots. --Len

embe

Reaction score
Yeah, at that size probably not a hand tool but this is why I originally asked

Last edited:

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Embe,
Nice assortment. Looks like 3-4 axe heads, 5 elongated grain grind stones, 2 round, and the most interesting, from this pic, (well positioned too) is the two holed oval. I'm hesitantly, going with neck piece. Second guess--handle? Caution-May be more modern than you think. :oops: ..What general area are these from, may I ask?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi