I have found a few thousand different bottles I was just wondering what would be the most valuable ones to find if anybody can help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BrentC

Reaction score
I have found a few thousand different bottles I was just wondering what might be the most valuable ones or most sought out or is anybody looking for a certain bottle

Do you know where these bottles originated?

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum brother, Hope this helps. Color (cobalts, reds and greens) can sell a bottle. Embossed/ Debossed bottles. Pontiled bottles always sell well. If you have pictures I'm sure it would help to determine the age bracket of the bottles found. The older the better. Most aqua or clear slick (no writing) machine made bottles are worthless.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Welcome my friend!!!!! Love to help ..If I could. PLEASE SEND PICS!!!!

Skadman4

Skadmans3
Reaction score
I collect by what appeals to me, some may consider it junk and I love it. Some go by collecting a certain type, color, style, age, product, or even the town of the manufacturer. The glass world is made up of all sorts of collectors and I have found that there's usually someone somewhere that wants anything I've come across. Value is a little harder to do, again I value things different from someone else. But there are many resources in books and pages if you are wanting to see a hard $ for certain types. You're in a great place to get the information to help you on your bottles though. I've had a lot of help from this group, so if I can help with this any further feel free to contact.

Steph

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Fenndango

Reaction score
This picture is pretty awful. For some reason years ago I thought backlighting was possible...

Dug in Brattleboro Vermont ~ 2017?

Saw the collar sticking out of the dirt while walking my dog lol

Attachments

• 522299585.jpg
    522299585.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 107

treeguyfred

Reaction score
I have found a few thousand different bottles I was just wondering what might be the most valuable ones or most sought out or is anybody looking for a certain bottle
Well Shawn, you have our attn... for at least a little while longer... Pics or a partial list would help and then we could ask for pics of specific bottles... I'm looking for hotel or grocer bottlers strap side flasks (mostly wants are NJ, but NY, Conn, or Mass are ok too depending on condition and style points). Also want Barrel bitters (not Rowback or E.E. Hall), Warner's Safe Tonic & Bitters. New Jersey Pharmacy or druggist bottles with fancy embossing. ST Drakes 5 log cabin bitters.
Looking forward to seeing what ya got bub,
~Fred

Fenndango

Reaction score
Maybe he just found a large dump and hasn't really begun to dig or anything.

Fenndango

Reaction score
INSULATORS!!! Photograph all insulators, glass, porcelain, large, small, lightning rod insulators, anything that looks remotely close to an insulator.

Fenndango

Reaction score
Fred who are you? You must be on icon. I'm Mason Colby from the Northeast. I don't post on icon anymore but I used to a lot.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi