I inherited my dad's collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

debodun

Reaction score
I live in the Albany - Saratoga area of upstate New York. My father dug and collected bottles in the 1970s. Sadly he passed at the relatively young age of 61 in 1983. I've been holding onto his collection all these years, but now have moved into a smaller house and am researching the bottles I inherited with intent to sell. Some are complete head scratchers to me, so I will be posting some of them.

Last edited:

Newtothiss

Reaction score
Post lots of good pictures, we got some highly knowledgeable and helpful members here.

Reactions: Roy

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
We'll look for your images.
GROUP IMAGES of more than two or three bottles are not effective. The more individual bottles in an image, the greater the amount of shelf is in the image. Viewers cannot see the details of a bottle that might take up less than five percent of the total image. Photograph a single bottle (or two or three), and post that image.

Reactions: Roy

Mailman1960

Reaction score
I live in the Albany - Saratoga area of upstate New York. My father dug and collected bottles in the 1970s. Sadly he passed at the relatively young age of 61 in 1983. I've been holding onto his collection all these years, but now have moved into a smaller house and am researching the bottles I inherited with intent to sell. Some are complete head scratchers to me, so I will be posting some of them.
Welcome aboard, You're in the right place, let's see some pictures.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp