I think they are neat

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
So, my daughter has become quite the... how shall I put it.... thrift shopper? While at an estate sale, she came up to me with something in her hand. She had the funniest look on her face. When I asked her what was up she quietly said "Look, they are only $5!"

I paid the lady and went to a guy that I always sale gold to. He said that these are real and date to the early 1900's? What do you guys think?
I am sure he has the fact that they are real right, I was just wondering if you guys could tell from the setting on the age?

The man that lived in the house was in his 90's but they could have been his mothers? I just know I like them and Opal is my birthstone, I say the kid did good?!?

C2D287C1D38A43838406152B132AB4CE.jpg

Attachments

• C2D287C1D38A43838406152B132AB4CE.jpg
    C2D287C1D38A43838406152B132AB4CE.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 75

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
Sold today for $100! My daughter wanted to sell them because she wanted a cut of the cash for a finder's fee. haha. The man threw in an extra $10 saying he wanted to encourage her to be an entrepreneur. She was beaming. [:)]

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Eric, anything goes with flannel! haha! Libras are awesome. I don't know about you but my main character "flaw" is being indecisive. I don't know if that is all Libras or if that is just me! haha

This is the third thing she has scored some cash on, but the most she has gotten. She spotted some crazy metal belt at a thrift store that I thought was SO ugly but it turned out to sell for like $38 I think and we paid $2.
She also spotted a tie that was Armani, it was used and ended up selling for like $18 I think but we only paid $.48.

It is a very fun hobby that she and I get to do together. My son is 7 and could care less! haha

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi