I'd be rich!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-ANTIQUE-1800s-R-R-R-RADWAY-NEW-YORK-MEDICINE-/160531524502?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25606cab96#ht_500wt_1156

Anybody looking for one? I will sell you one with a 99% discount.

Plumbata

Reaction score
You're missing the point Doug, it is 4 bucks for the bottle and 396 for the contents, which would be both a boon and a great deal to the many thousands of chemists competing to research the proprietary constituents of old contaminated gunk. [;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It might not even be original contents.. maybe someone took a leak in it..[:'(]

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

maybe someone took a leak in it..[:'(]

Well hell, Better inform the seller because the going price for antique urine is around 800 a bottle! He might get ripped off! [:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Now I understand what that "act of congress" was about.. fixin the price of pee..

Plumbata

Reaction score

Now I understand what that "act of congress" was about.. fixin the price of pee..

And it's a good thing they did, otherwise my secret bottling operation wouldn't be nearly as profitable! [8D]

appliedlips

Reaction score
Please do not post things like this on a public forum, you could give them ideas. By tomorrow we could flip on CNN to here about a proposed 1.2 billion dollar bill to appoint an emergency, congressional urine trade committee. On the bright side it would be spent better than cash for clunkers or some other existing stimulus projects.

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: appliedlips

By tomorrow we could flip on CNN to here about a proposed 1.2 billion dollar bill to appoint an emergency, congressional urine trade committee.

I think such a plan would be perfectly fitting, considering the caliber and qualities of some of our elected officials. [;)]

Realistically though, I bet it would be good for soil treatment. People in southeast Asia use and sell big bags of cured human waste as high-grade organic fertilizer.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp