Idaho Territory hutch

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

slag pile digger

Reaction score
WOAH!!!! It ended for more than I expected.......http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330683604620

epackage

Reaction score
Those "territory" bottles sure do well....[:-]

slag pile digger

Reaction score
On the hutchinson website only 1 is listed for IDAHO TERRITORY>!!! I wish I had a few thousand laying around to add a few "territory" hutches to my collection.

botlguy

Reaction score
These come out of my backyard. Well,,,,, not literally, 35 miles East. My Daughter lives in Kellogg which is just down the gulch from Wardner. These have always been good, pricey, but I have never seen one sell this high. It does appear to be one of the nicer ones I've seen.

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: slag pile digger

I assume that means that you have one in your collection? Would love to see a PIC of it! Thanks Michael
I do not now own one, I have had two or three over the years. They are indeed scarce but, in my opinion, not rare. They hold their price / value because they cross catagories. I have had local (northern Idaho & Eastern Washington) collections going two or three times but the natives (I've been here only 32 years) are very possesive / territorial and accept outsiders reluctantly. I get a decent local collection going and then get shut out or ripped off or held up for something I need to complete a run. They HATE to see local stuff go out of the area so when I sold my last stuff to Western Washingtin collectors they had a fit and I swore off Idaho bottles. I wanted an even rarer local Idaho hutch, one of the local collectors had three spares and told me he wouldn't sell it or trade it to me for a million dollars. He lives in a ratty single wide trailer in a gully. Independant types up here. I'm 73, have a bad back and can't dig anymore so I depend on buying / trading.

I now have a Daughter and Son-in-Law who live out there and they will be bird dogging for me. Here's praying.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac