Identify pepsi bottle.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
If it's a prototype it could definitely be something pretty special! I still think there's a possibility it's a foreign bottle brought to the US though. I'm not sure what the Pepsi bottles in other countries would have looked like in that era.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Okay that could be. No marking on the bottle and i think salesman or proto type. I just looked at the two CocaCola proto types and they have no markings except embossed CocaCola in script.

GLASSHOPPER55

Reaction score
I've been doing this bottle thing since like 1968 and I've never ever seen one like that either.

I'm guessing some kind of prototype. Especially with no markings on the base at all.

EdsFinds

Reaction score
I resently aquired a pepsi bottle i have never seen before. It has pepsi cola printed four times around the bottle verticaly. It also has 2 different textures. One side has vertical lines and the other hash markes in all directions.View attachment 201412 If any one knows more about this type or style of bottle i would appreciate any input.
Hey! I just found a Pepsi bottle just like that! I'll attach a pic of it. I too would like to know more about this style Pepsi bottle. Like others say, it's probable from the late 60s early 70s, but not too common. If anyone can give insight, please do!

Attachments

• Close up of 60s or 70s Stlye Pepsi bottle.jpg
    Close up of 60s or 70s Stlye Pepsi bottle.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 263
  • bottom of 60s or 70s Pepsi bottle.jpg
    bottom of 60s or 70s Pepsi bottle.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 261
  • 60s or 70s Pepsi bottle.jpg
    60s or 70s Pepsi bottle.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 263

relic rescuer

Reaction score
I resently aquired a pepsi bottle i have never seen before. It has pepsi cola printed four times around the bottle verticaly. It also has 2 different textures. One side has vertical lines and the other hash markes in all directions.View attachment 201412 If any one knows more about this type or style of bottle i would appreciate any input.
Is there a date stamp on the bottom? Usually there is a year and lot number. I would guess from the 50's? Neat bottle too BTW.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Hey! I just found a Pepsi bottle just like that! I'll attach a pic of it. I too would like to know more about this style Pepsi bottle. Like others say, it's probable from the late 60s early 70s, but not too common. If anyone can give insight, please do!
Hi Ed, that Pepsi isn't the same as the one this thread is about. Yours is the standard Pepsi style that was in use in the 50s and 60s. They're very common I'm afraid.

EdsFinds

Reaction score
Hi Ed, that Pepsi isn't the same as the one this thread is about. Yours is the standard Pepsi style that was in use in the 50s and 60s. They're very common I'm afraid.
I kinda though that, it does have similar markings, not exact surely. What is the value of the one I found?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora