Identify pepsi bottle.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
The Value of yours in poor condition with most of the painted ACL Label missing would probably be $1.00. Sorry. LEON.

EdsFinds

Reaction score
The Value of yours in poor condition with most of the painted ACL Label missing would probably be $1.00. Sorry. LEON.
Well, considering the history of the place where I fiound it, its still a cool piece of "local history" I guess. Ill just keep it in my collection. Thanks!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I got many poor badly broken bottles I keep in my collection, even though they have little value money wise they have sentimental value to me since I dug them myself. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. LEON.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I finally found this bottle. This was the only sight that has any info on it. WWW.RUFKAHRS.COM. I was looking at escambia pepsi:cola hutchinson when l looked at this bottle in this one picture. Scroll down the page. Under the picture of pepsi cola straws in a box. It is my bottle. I think his has one more ring around the neck than mine does. All and all it is the same in every other way. Hard one to research and find. Just lucky i guess. Thanks for all who helped identify. ROBBYBOBBY64
IMG_20200111_175938.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Go from chrome with the address provided. It works from there. I can't seem to bring you to the link. Sorry all.

iggyworf

Reaction score
I collect Pepsi (but do not claim to be an expert by any means). I have never seen that one before either. I agree with most on it's a prototype of some sort. "The Ayers guide book has some prototypes in it but not that one. Great score!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I collect Pepsi (but do not claim to be an expert by any means). I have never seen that one before either. I agree with most on it's a prototype of some sort. "The Ayers guide book has some prototypes in it but not that one. Great score!
I got it off of poshmark for $33 the one place rufkahrs has one he claims it is value at $800

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18