Identify pepsi bottle.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sunrunner

Reaction score
in the 1930s Pepsi was going threw a transition period , were bottles were using deferent styles . I have seen thee or four deferent bottles with Pepsi embossed on them this I believe Is just another verdant of that time pierhead. I would consider it rear .

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
in the 1930s Pepsi was going threw a transition period , were bottles were using deferent styles . I have seen thee or four deferent bottles with Pepsi embossed on them this I believe Is just another verdant of that time pierhead. I would consider it rear .
I found the exact bottle. Rufkhans antiques states that the bottle is a salesmans prototype from the 50's it showed two styles of texture on one bottle. Valued at $800. I purchased the bottle off of poshmark for $33 marked down from $99.

sandchip

Reaction score
Sounds like you did good. I've never seen one either.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Iv'e lived long enough to know if i have never seen one before and the price is right. Buy it. Times i second guess myself is the times i regret most. If you don't buy it someone else will. By the time i research the item and find out what it is valued at it is long gone. I missed out on a remington typewriter. I know the name and iv'e seen typewriters before but not one like this. I do not know so i did not get it. I found out it was a very rare one worth much,much more than what i could have gotten it for. If you snooze you lose. Strike while the iron is hot. Thats all i got. ROBBYBOBBY64✌

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Sounds like you did good. I've never seen one either.
I found this rare Pepsi on this site. This bottle which he claims is one of a kind. His has one more ring around the neck. It is in the middle when you scroll down about half way. He has or had a wonder collection of Pepsi memorabilia.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

EdsFinds

Reaction score
I have one just like that with the hash marks as well. Slightly different, but still in that same style. From everything I've gathered, it must be from the 60s and/or '70s and I feel certain that it was sold in the US, but may only have been produced for a brief time. I have seen examples online, and, have found numerous broken ones in different dig sites of mine around South Jersey. I have 3, in 2 different sizes.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I have one just like that with the hash marks as well. Slightly different, but still in that same style. From everything I've gathered, it must be from the 60s and/or '70s and I feel certain that it was sold in the US, but may only have been produced for a brief time. I have seen examples online, and, have found numerous broken ones in different dig sites of mine around South Jersey. I have 3, in 2 different sizes.
Can you post a picture?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi