If I were to...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Torringtontg25

Reaction score
If I were to post a classified on a decent sized collection of Kentucky bottles to sell individually, would there be any interest here or would it be a waste of time? Some are harder to find, a couple are unique, most are common if you live in the area. Most are sodas, a few are meds, and 2 are milk bottles. I do have a handful of non Kentucky bottles as well, like a Bluebird art deco soda.
For the most part I am getting out of bottles, and just keeping a select few I think are cool.
If any of y'all would have interest, I'll go over and make an ad with some pics.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
If I were to post a classified on a decent sized collection of Kentucky bottles to sell individually, would there be any interest here or would it be a waste of time? Some are harder to find, a couple are unique, most are common if you live in the area. Most are sodas, a few are meds, and 2 are milk bottles. I do have a handful of non Kentucky bottles as well, like a Bluebird art deco soda.
For the most part I am getting out of bottles, and just keeping a select few I think are cool.
If any of y'all would have interest, I'll go over and make an ad with some pics.
If you post a list of the bottles in the wanted to sell. People could P.M. you about purchases. I've seen others do the same with success. They are going to need pictures. Be honest about the condition no matter how trivial the damage. I believe you can do well here and I for one am looking forward to what you have. Thanks for the opportunity to own part of your cherished collection.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky