In Mumorium to a friend

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Well, this is my other best friend. I met him through a childhood friend who passed almost 20 years ago. I just spoke with his wife and sister. A sad reunion but that's life I guess. It'd had been about 6 years since I saw them last. They always moved around.
These are some pics, mostly from our trip out to Sturgis in '87. I'll remember that the most. The good looking girl is Louise, his wife.
Not trying to be a downer, he lived life and I loved the guy. It makes me remember what's really important.
LastScan.jpg

Next a few more and to lighten the mood a couple wild asses doing the nasty. Actually, it was about done by the time the shutter clicked.

LastScan2.jpg

Joe, I miss you.

epackage

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your friend Joe, now he can ride all the time Eric, it's great to see you post about him....Jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Sorry to hear it, Eric.. another nice tribute on your part! I think the guy knew how to enjoy life!

bottle109

Reaction score
Peace with you Eric,
There's one thing in life you can't lose, is your memory of your friend and goodtime's
you have shared together. You will alway's carry that with you which will help you heal.

Dan.

Stardust

Reaction score
Dear Eric,
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. We often forget how much are old friends mean to us till they are gone. Joe, lived his life to the fullest. He's now up in the big motorcycle Heaven with your other friend now. I'm sure they are catching up and riding all over the place. May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead. I hope you will be able to go to the services and catch up with your old friends. I will say some prayers for you, Louise and her family at this difficult time.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Thanks to all.
Star, you always have the right words. Thank you. I wish I had your eloquence.
This is a time to think of the living and not mourn the dead. The deceased would never approve of that thinking. I know Joe wouldn't.
This is a time to think of the ones close to you now. Reach out and express yourself. Tomorrow may be to late.

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Thanks to all.
Star, you always have the right words. Thank you. I wish I had your eloquence.
This is a time to think of the living and not mourn the dead. The deceased would never approve of that thinking. I know Joe wouldn't.
This is a time to think of the ones close to you now. Reach out and express yourself. Tomorrow may be to late.

AMAN BROTHER!!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi