Indian Rock Ginger Ale/Coca Cola Bottling Co just ended at over $1,000

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

steamgas

Reaction score
test4
25a62e70.jpg
[/IMG]

steamgas

Reaction score
thank you very much epackage.your directions were very helpful except the very last thing i had to do was hit the save button at the bottom of the link code page but after a no good attemp the first time i went back and done it over again and hit the save button this time and it worked.now comes the real challange of remembering how too do it again.but it is up too me now too take some memory medicine at my age and do it all over again.[:-]thank you again for your help and what kind of bottles do you collect?i have been collecting bottles for almost 35 years.too give you an idea how far back i go.some of the coca-cola bottles that bill kindel from washington dc.put togather in his book at the time and that pill porter bought his gollection and later wrote his book were some of the bottles that i told him about and sent rubbing's of them to him,long before digital camera's were even dreamed of.please keep in touch.your friend.
tex

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: steamgas

thank you very much epackage.your directions were very helpful except the very last thing i had to do was hit the save button at the bottom of the link code page but after a no good attemp the first time i went back and done it over again and hit the save button this time and it worked.now comes the real challange of remembering how too do it again.but it is up too me now too take some memory medicine at my age and do it all over again.[:-]thank you again for your help and what kind of bottles do you collect?i have been collecting bottles for almost 35 years.too give you an idea how far back i go.some of the coca-cola bottles that bill kindel from washington dc.put togather in his book at the time and that pill porter bought his gollection and later wrote his book were some of the bottles that i told him about and sent rubbing's of them to him,long before digital camera's were even dreamed of.please keep in touch.your friend.
tex
Happy to see you got it Tex, I collect bottles from Paterson NJ, I look forward to your future posts...Jim[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado