Info on a e-bay buyer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cokebottle1916

Reaction score
Someone on e-bay is paying good money for Coca-Cola bottles. Guess what? I would like to offer him a Nice Coca-Cola Bottle, but I need help finding him. Anyone know how to get hold of him or her? Someone has to know are has sold bottles to him around this site. Thanks. Gary

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
You want to sell your baby to the sheiks and retire?
I can't say I blame but your brother and other family should get some, that's only fair.
I don't know who they are, just pop it in the bay starting at $2,000,000.
The buyers are confidential I would guess.

cokebottle1916

Reaction score
Just to clear things up. I do not have a younger brother in Md. As for now the Bottle is not for sale. I am just trying to find a estimated value. I am looking for any help...Tks Gary

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I can tell you that that person uses two names. I can't find that they've posted any feedback, so can't tell what the names are, though. One of the identities bought THIS Pepsi bottle from Reggie. The other identity bought THIS Pepsi from MY49f1 in Mount Airy, NC, and has several more bids through them.

MisterSilverSearcher

Reaction score
I have a question also, when you're listing these SS Cokes and he's bought them from you, what category do you use? Bottles and Insulators or Coca Cola Advertising?

grime5

Reaction score
the pepsi with 1160 feedbacks is a sheik he just bought a bottle from us the other day.he has bought 4 from us so far but no big dollar sales. later greg

zecritr

Reaction score
Gary the bottle,if everyone is right is a one-of--kind from a very collectible and historical stand point,so the value is whatever price you set and what someone is willing to pay :) i wouldn't do less than a million myself (got to pay them taxes)
and i wouldn't sell to the sheik(or his middleman),sure would be a great guy and a great price but i personally wouldn't want the bottle taken out of the USA (yes i read were you said you weren't going to sell at this point:)

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: MichaelFla

I can tell you that that person uses two names. I can't find that they've posted any feedback, so can't tell what the names are, though. One of the identities bought THIS Pepsi bottle from Reggie.
The first one was bought by "vip.s" and the bottles are being sent to Orlando Florida....

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: MichaelFla

I can tell you that that person uses two names. I can't find that they've posted any feedback, so can't tell what the names are, though. One of the identities bought THIS Pepsi bottle from Reggie. The other identity bought THIS Pepsi from MY49f1 in Mount Airy, NC, and has several more bids through them.
These two identities ARE NOT the same buyer.....

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown