Info. Req'd. . .

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Don

Reaction score
Hi, I just aquired 58 antique bottles from my mother. They are now displayed on a costum made shelf unit I designed, weighing approx. 85 lbs. with bottles.
There are many I haven't heard of, and these are mainly from the west. If anyone can help with info. on some of these, it would help immensly.
For example: a 9 inch high, aqua bottle- the seam stops mid-way up the neck- that is embossed with - "Lydia E. Pinkham's vegatable compound".
Also, a 2" high, clear bottle with: "Hinds Honey and Almond Cream"-"Improves the Compexion"- 7% alchohol-"A.S. Hinds Co. Portland, Maine U.S.A.".
Any info. would be appreciated, thanks.

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
DON, the two bottles u mentioned are pretty common still good old collectible bottles though and from uer mother i have a bottle my mom pulled off the line when she worked for schenley distillery big new clear liquor bottle with a birdswing in the glass wouldnt take a dollar and a half fer it now normally bottles like that go back to scrap may i suggest u run a search on ebay bottles site to find out what uer bottles are selling for welcome to the forum whosyer daddy !!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen