inheritance

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
G'day Gidday,

Gee, "improper" is she? Looks quite alright to me.

Perhaps you prefer the 'Glassblower' commercial?

The original poster inquiring about her inherited collection, signed on, asked her question, and has yet to return... Perhaps she asked it in other forums, as well.

It appears that James Boag has changed their advertising focus in the wake of protest...

james-boags-draught-dog-small-13812.jpg

Gidday

Reaction score
That's a pretty good ad surfaceone. Very appropriate for this forum. No worries on this post. I was interested to see what the posters definition of "a vast collection of pot lids" looked like.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I'm such a nerd. I thought that someone would be talking about the inheritance series of books written by Christopher Paolini. The last book comes out today. I can't wait to read it.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: blobbottlebob

I'm such a nerd. I thought that someone would be talking about the inheritance series of books written by Christopher Paolini. The last book comes out today. I can't wait to read it.

Cool! I read the first two. You ain't alone in your nerd-dom... [8D] I haven't read Brisingr in a few years. I should probably catch up if I'm going to read this newest one...

Lordbud

Reaction score
How often I see a brand new member asking about an inherited collection of bottles or even potlids and they never post a picture, they never respond and the thread dies a very long and lonely death. Which in itself is kind of appropriate all things considered. That's sarcasm not a serious statement. :')

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac