Insulator and bottles at yard sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coreya

Reaction score
Picked up a box of bottles at a yard sale, these include a fighting joe lewis bank, 3 nice hutches ( 1- rocky mountain bottling works colorado springs colo. 2- Hanigan bros Denver 3- A.D.Simmons Denver), 2 poisons marked "not to be taken", 3 an insulator deep purple marked R.Good Jr Denver Colo and several smaller jars. All for 5 bucks (the woman wanted to give them to me but I offered the money just couldn't take them for free! I know very little about most of these as I collect mason jars but could not pass them up. Any info would be appreciated!
100_0144-1.jpg

100_0147-1.jpg

nydigger

Reaction score
CD 121, royal purple is the color, book for mint to vnm is $250-$300, you scored big on that box!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

coreya

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, it looked to good to pass up! :p :p :D btw are there any good online references for insulators, the one I went to years ago is no longer there.

nydigger

Reaction score
https://www.nia.org/

If you are on Facebook look up Insulator Friends and Insulator Collectors. Both great and informative groups. Be warned insulators are just as if not more addictive than bottles!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

coreya

Reaction score
Thanks but not on facebook and yes I understand fully how addictive these can be but luckily or not there are not a lot of opportunity's for insulators where I live! Mason jars take up most of my allowed space (per my wife) :p :p :p

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Wow that's an absolutely amazing find! I don't think I've ever come across even a single hutch at a garage sale. And they're western hutches no less!

BrentC

Reaction score
If you are interested in selling the Colorado Springs bottle, let me know what you would like for it. I used to live there.

Brent

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky