Insulator sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

opmustard

Reaction score
All my for sale insulators are now on the for sale forum.
opmustard

opmustard

Reaction score
You get my message?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I didn't receive your last email.
I didn't realize that the price went up. My thinking was that if a person wanted to use Paypal then they would be charged immediately and wouldn't have figure out the 3.5% cost of Paypal. If they were to pay by check, then they could discount the amount I posted.
Also, the website emailed me telling me that I couldn't run the ads in the insulator forum, so I changed to the sell- it- now forum.
I am sorry but I didn't realize that you wanted to buy the insulator.
I am not very good with computers and my memory is getting bad. That is no excuse for not understanding what is going on or not going on with you.
I will hold the insulator for you while you consider buying it. Just let me know if you want it.
opmustard

Last edited:

nydigger

Reaction score
I didn't receive your last email.
I didn't realize that the price went up. My thinking was that if a person wanted to use Paypal then they would be charged immediately and wouldn't have figure out the 3.5% cost of Paypal. If they were to pay by check, then they could discount the amount I posted.
Also, the website emailed me telling me that I couldn't run the ads in the insulator forum, so I changed to the sell- it- now forum.
I am sorry but I didn't realize that you wanted to buy the insulator.
I am not very good with computers and my memory is getting bad. That is no excuse for not understanding what is going on or not going on with you.
I will hold the insulator for you while you consider buying it. Just let me know if you want it.
opmustard
Yea i want it. Email me at sp33dracer627@gmail.com and we can discuss specifics

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky