Interested in purchasing glass, porcelain, and threadless insulators $$$$

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

theagegolden

Reaction score
Hello. If you have any insulators I’m willing to pay you for any you have. Feel free to message anytime. Thanks

Attachments

• B97A53AA-C329-4CD2-A9C8-D6AD15B8686A.jpeg
    B97A53AA-C329-4CD2-A9C8-D6AD15B8686A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 78

Nickneff

Reaction score
Hello. If you have any insulators I’m willing to pay you for any you have. Feel free to message anytime. Thanks
I'm not for sure if that's what they call it but I call them the Mickey Mouse insulators probably the wrong term but it looks like a set of Mouse ears I have a really early threadless insulator that I dug here in Louisville Kentucky it is huge it's aqua color and there is no threads inside but I don't know a whole lot about insulators bottles I know a lot about but it's still a really neat looking insulator I like it

theagegolden

Reaction score
I'm not for sure if that's what they call it but I call them the Mickey Mouse insulators probably the wrong term but it looks like a set of Mouse ears I have a really early threadless insulator that I dug here in Louisville Kentucky it is huge it's aqua color and there is no threads inside but I don't know a whole lot about insulators bottles I know a lot about but it's still a really neat looking insulator I like it
That is really me
Hello! Thanks for your response! Yea that is a Mickey insulator. It’s a favorite of mine. I’d love to see your threadless one you found. I PM you with my number too. Thanks for your response and I appreciate it.

Nickneff

Reaction score
I like to see some of your threadless insulators can you show me some pictures I want to see if any of them is like the one I have

planeguy2

Reaction score
I've got this CD 154 BROOKFIELD in aqua, price guide says 20-30 dollars Ill give it to you for $10 because it was free laying on the ground. Only damage is a small flake on the wire ridge. Message if interested. Anyone can message me if you want it.20201012_183705 (1).jpg20210109_121554.jpgDamage close-up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown