Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Interesting gift from my sister in law

Dabeel

Hey all,

My sister in law just arrived in town bearing gifts for the family....knowing that I'm a microbrew beer enthusiast, she gave me a set of beer glasses that mess with your mind.

See photo below

Kind of makes you think that you have had too many with the first one![:D][:D]

Any others out there who have received unusual christmas gifts......Post them here!

Happy Holidays!
Doug

Attachments

Plumbata

Dec 4, 2007
Peoria Co.
You brew too? Nice! What is your favorite stuff? I like the basic Scotch ale kit formula fortified with a bunch of extra grain, and both attempts at Mead were smashing successes, though I liked the black raspberry a little more than the peach. You can find wild hops growing all over Peoria, and my dad found a whole wild field of the stuff which we went through and picked, though neither he nor I have used it for brewing yet. It might have been an actual hop field for a brewery in the pre-prohibition era, as many Germans lived in the area and Peoria needed lots of the stuff to feed its huge brewing business.

Brewing is good times, but what I want is a clevenger-esque company to cut me a personalized slugplate and blow me a few dozen cobalt and emerald blob beers that I can pack the stuff in. I figure something like this would be sweeet:

[align=center]"The Lipovsky & Sons Brewing Co.
(big ornate L in center)
Peoria, ILLs"

[align=left]Know of any places?
[/align]
[align=left]Then my father and I could bottle the good stuff in worthy containers and give them away at family events and whatnot, perhaps give a few away to local beer bottle collectors [:D]
[/align] [/align]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarhead017