Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Interesting whiskey bottle "MOONSHINE" w/embossed face.

CreekWalker

Jun 7, 2009
West Tenn.
Better than a kerosene lamp base for sure! With the popularity of moonshine, it should have a good value. Try google books , and enter the M.F.& Co. whiskey, Michigan 1900 , with the last zero replaced with the wildcard sign. Then prepare for what could be , several hours of digging thru, trade manuals from the turn of the last century! If you could find the complete name of the whiskey company using the link above , you would be more than halfway there! Good luck.

CreekWalker

Jun 7, 2009
West Tenn.
Have to love that Moonshine label! Good work, Mitch. That's a great website, can't wait to look up my pre-pro. Whiskey bottles!

Robby Raccoon

Jun 14, 2014
Locō movērī
I meant to go and do this:Click Open Full VersionClick Attach Image (picture icon)Go into Image URLGo to Pre-Pro siteRight-click on pic of bottleSelect Copy Image URL Paste URL in Image URL hereClick InsertSubmit Post.

Rob P.

Oct 5, 2015
Well, that is outstanding Mitch! Thank you very much for locating that information! All these years and now I finally have some answers. Glad I joined up! I never thought to look up under bourbon. Rob

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugo6152