Iron Pontilled Squats!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

yacorie

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I'd remove every Rock & go through it all with a fine tooth comb. Congrats. LEON.

It’s a balance because most people don’t want their walls destroyed and building them back isn’t easy. It’s amazing how good the old farmers were at building walls to last.
In New England there are miles and miles of walls all over the place so plenty of places to look.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
It’s a balance because most people don’t want their walls destroyed and building them back isn’t easy. It’s amazing how good the old farmers were at building walls to last.
In New England there are miles and miles of walls all over the place so plenty of places to look.
I agree, at the same time I can't imagine how many stone walls will be dismantled because of this video. I know of one on my brothers property I want to probe already. Oh what a tangled web we weave buddy.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ronkusa

Reaction score
Sad to admit that I didn't know what PONTILLED meant, so for those in need of a definition, here it is.

pontil(Noun)

A punty; a metal rod used in the glassblowing process. After a glass vessel has been blown to approximate size and the bottom of the piece has been finalized, the rod, which is tipped with a wad of hot glass, is attached to the bottom of the vessel to hold it while the top is finalized. It often leaves an irregular or ring-shaped scar on the base when removed called the "pontil mark".

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I just watched and loved the video. That was crazy. If it had a clean up at the end, I would have liked that. So happy for you and your friends.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Saturn Doll

Reaction score
Congratulations!! Love those colours-they would go perfectly with my decor!! Ha Ha! Did you have to dig very deep to find them? Thanks for sharing your awesome finds!

BlowFish69

"ACTIVE DIGGER"
Reaction score
We ended up finding 6 Iron Pontilled Soda Waters piled on one another in the rock wall next to the dump where the pontils were found! Absolutely unbelievable! I can't wait to upload the video on to my YouTube channel!

Here is the one I dug today:
View attachment 214638
View attachment 214639

Here are the ones the others found!
View attachment 214640
View attachment 214641
Makes me wonder what else there is there!

Killer Stuff,
PlaneDiggerCam
very nice"" keep looking"""""

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky