Irradiating bottles to change color

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tolmanbridge

Reaction score
I don't agree with changing the color of the bottles as well. Even if the seller clearly states the bottle was irradiated, that bottle is now out there. Sometime down the line it might exchange hands again and then again. I doubt very much that everyone that purchases it or gets it down the line will clearly state that the color was changed. Eventually every collector has to part with his collections or vice versa and then the bottles are back out there.

Reactions: Roy

Roy

Reaction score
Hogtown Hunter,
Wow, great article, I just finished reading it.
Is it just me or does it seem someone has to come along and mess up everything that is good in this world? All for a few bucks, unbelievable...
Another crime that no one will ever be held accountable for.
Roy

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Roy,
Its not just you. Evil/the negative side might be quicker off the mark to take advantage but I'd like to think down the road the forces of the light/positive/good side rally their coalition's superior numbers to close societal/legal gaps for the greater good. --I'd like to think that. Sometimes the coalition breaks down and the rally falls short. Sometimes it heads to overtime. I'm going to stop here... Wait, one more thought with undeniability--"There ought to be a law!.";)

Roy

Reaction score
Roy,
Its not just you. Evil/the negative side might be quicker off the mark to take advantage but I'd like to think down the road the forces of the light/positive/good side rally their coalition's superior numbers to close societal/legal gaps for the greater good. --I'd like to think that. Sometimes the coalition breaks down and the rally falls short. Sometimes it heads to overtime. I'm going to stop here... Wait, one more thought with undeniability--"There ought to be a law!.";)
I should apologize. I was tired and a little grumpy when I was reading that and sometimes it just gets to me when I see people getting ripped off. I know good will ultimately prevail and I sure hope soon... Thanks for the pep talk.
Roy

Reactions: Len

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
I should apologize. I was tired and a little grumpy when I was reading that and sometimes it just gets to me when I see people getting ripped off. I know good will ultimately prevail and I sure hope soon... Thanks for the pep talk.
Roy
No clarification nor apology necessary...

Roy

Reaction score
No clarification nor apology necessary...
I should have said I get a little irradiated when I see people getting ripped off...
Lol...

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Your irradiation is righteous.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member