ISO John Weissenberger Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!! I’m new. Stumbled across this forum on accident and thought it contained a ton of cool info. Maybe you guys can help me out. I’m looking for Weissenberger Bottles. John was my great great grandfather. Both of my grandparents are now gone on that side. We used to find them around corner bars and whatnot. If anyone has anything they would be willing to part with, it would make my Dad and Uncles day!! Already cleaned out eBay. Never expected to find them there. Or anywhere. This is strange but awesome!!! Thank you collectors for keeping my family legacy intact!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Don't have any of his Bottles but do have some information on him. Looks like he was running a Saloon in 1882 & looks like by 1902 he was Bottling Soda Water & Mineral Water. Pics below. LEON.
Weissenberger1882.JPG
Weissenberger1902.JPG

Reaction score
My Dad says the Saloon was John Sr. and the Soda water company was John Jr. I have absolutely nothing to prove or disprove, other than what my Dad said. These are the things you wish you had more family history on, before you lose the family generations before you.

Reaction score
My Dad was soooooo happy about the ones I found on eBay, and paid way too much for….. I told him all three together was only 30 bucks. Whatcha gonna do. I don’t want his money. And he’s clueless on the cost of these things so that helps! Haha! Out of the three new bottles I posted, the soda water (small guy.) That’s his favorite and is already on his mantle!! He lost his Dad in 2021. He’s taken it hard. So finding these treasures makes my heart happy. (Weissenberger is from my grandma Shirley though, his mom. She passed in 2014.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Csa

driftwood

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!! I’m new. Stumbled across this forum on accident and thought it contained a ton of cool info. Maybe you guys can help me out. I’m looking for Weissenberger Bottles. John was my great great grandfather. Both of my grandparents are now gone on that side. We used to find them around corner bars and whatnot. If anyone has anything they would be willing to part with, it would make my Dad and Uncles day!! Already cleaned out eBay. Never expected to find them there. Or anywhere. This is strange but awesome!!! Thank you collectors for keeping my family legacy intact!
If you haven't done so already, you need to check out mrbottles.com. They have photos of 10 different Weissenberger bottles on there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown