ISO John Weissenberger Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
If you paid $30 for 3 different Weissenbergers that sounds cheap to me, I've paid many hundreds for bottles & some sell for many thousands. LEON.

That was a fib! It was more like 30 a piece! Haha! But I didn’t want to tell him that! :)
If you haven't done so already, you need to check out mrbottles.com. They have photos of 10 different Weissenberger bottles on there.
Ok, I do not understand that site! Haha!! I don’t know if it’s the browser or what, but I can see the images and I can’t do anything more. None of the links were working. I’ll try again but I did see those!!! Thank you! This has been so cool.

hemihampton

Reaction score
$30 each is probably more realistic/average but I don't specialize in Wisconsin Bottles. LEON.

Reaction score
I’m supposed to be a (borderline) millennial and I can’t figure out the website… haha!!! If I can figure it out, I’ll buy them! To be honest my grandpa died 2021 and my dad has been… not the same dude he was. He’s just got a lot going on, knee surgeries and all. But man, those bottles make him smile. And he will start telling stories from my Grandma… it’s all really handed down knowledge that we never exactly learned. I believe it was graf who bought the company in the depression era.. but that could be wrong. Literally his direct family line and I got nothin. Haha!!

Reaction score
$30 each is probably more realistic/average but I don't specialize in Wisconsin Bottles. LEON.
These aren’t worth much. More sentimental than anything. But now I’ve stumbled across this whole world!!! Thank you Leon!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I've gotten many people in the past come to me wanting to buy some of my Bottles for sentimental reasons & Family ties. I just sold a Lady 3 Milk Bottles from my personal Collection I really didn't want to sell but they seemed so much more important to Her because of Her Grandparents ran the Dairy here in Detroit. Good luck on obtaining more, ebay & local Milwaukee Bottle shows are your best bet. LEON.

sandchip

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!! I’m new. Stumbled across this forum on accident and thought it contained a ton of cool info. Maybe you guys can help me out. I’m looking for Weissenberger Bottles. John was my great great grandfather. Both of my grandparents are now gone on that side. We used to find them around corner bars and whatnot. If anyone has anything they would be willing to part with, it would make my Dad and Uncles day!! Already cleaned out eBay. Never expected to find them there. Or anywhere. This is strange but awesome!!! Thank you collectors for keeping my family legacy intact!
We'd love to see pictures of the ones you've gotten so far. Best of luck in your continued search for others.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora