Its time to give it away and help the kiddies out.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
RE: Not A Turning Point in History??? The kids didn't do so well at the States--read on

No feed back on this ?? I guess I am the only one who can relate.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
RE: Not A Turning Point in History??? The kids didn't do so well at the States--read on

We feel for you and the precious little ones, Rick.. all of us.. but the decision of the judges is final, whatchagunnadooooobouditt? [8|]

cc6pack

Reaction score

Rick

Just saw this thread, it's a shame the judges were so narrow minded. Did the girls get any pics from the state?

I'd like to have a copy of the magazine with the girsl article, I'd include that with any correspondence you have with them, and tell them thay have a fan club or at least a following.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: cc6pack

Rick

Just saw this thread, it's a shame the judges were so narrow minded. Did the girls get any pics from the state?

I'd like to have a copy of the magazine with the girsl article, I'd include that with any correspondence you have with them, and tell them thay have a fan club or at least a following.

The the article is in AB&GC.the June issue. I'll put it on my web site when I get it. When you have a fan club who needs the stinkin Judges [8D]

Rockhounder55

Reaction score

I'd be checking to see if the judges were related to, or knew any of the other contestants. It sounds like the classic Good Old Boys. Or is that Good Old Girls? [8|] ~Mike

Jim

Reaction score

These "judges" seem to have been completely disinterested in actually knowing anything about the projects they were to judge. They were absolutely CLUELESS, and didn't seem to care. When you know nothing about something, and blatantly REFUSE to even make an attempt at learning ANYTHING about it, how in the hell can you possibly "judge" it in an objective manner?!? I can't help but think that they had their "winners" already picked [:mad:]

Those girls are the real winners here, regardless of the joke "judges". They learned a lot about a very important part of history, got to do a fun project, and now they will get to write an article for a nationally published magazine. Plus, they got to meet Sick Rick [8D] ~Jim

cc6pack

Reaction score

Rick

The 60 minutes TV show did a segment Sunday night with Charlie Rose and Bill Gates about toilets for 3rd world countries, and mentioned the if they could provide them with cheap self contained toilets it would be like wiping out a disease. I'd like to see the judges tell both of those guys the same thing they told the girls[:mad:]

Here's the segment

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50146679n

ajohn

Reaction score

I'm with you Rick. I would be honored to write a letter to the proper people in protest of the bias neglect of the importance of the historical truth and value when it comes to teaching our children!! Sounds like the offspring of the people who taught me that the ""Indians" were the bad guys. [X(] Don't get me started![:mad:]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

I told the kids we have their backs! [:D]

They feel better

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky