Its time to say goodbye to everyone.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Where has all the time gone.....some of you wouldn't know it but I have been a member here for
the last four years.Because of an unfortunate incident of my own doing I was banned as a user
and had to settle for a new name steve/sewell my old handle was sewellbottleman.
There is a town in New Jersey called Sewell it is a Lenni Lenape name and it is where I live.
.A few things are at work here and let me explain.

First I have started a vigorous exercise program,which requires a lot of attention on a daily basis.
Second my business is really hectic right now plus,I have started another business and it is taking
up more and more of my personal time everyday.I am at a computer more often now then previous
years but this new venture is just not allowing any time for the hobby in general anymore.

Lastly as far as this forum lets face it very few here collect or seem to be remotely interested in what
I collect and the information I post and that is OK to each his own.I tried to post interesting pieces
of information in some cases of very historical glass I have collected or ran across.The interest is just
not reciprocal across the membership here due mostly to the personal collecting interests of the other
members and again to each his own. I do however know when it is time to say good bye and that time
is here now.

To all my friends at the forum good luck with your collecting and digging adventures.If any of you have
questions regarding any particular bottle which is not your strong suit use the email feature in the private
messaging and send me one and I will try to answer it to the best of my ability.Keep trying if I haven't responded
as sometimes the messages from this forum go to my spam folder for some reason.
Goodbye for now it has been nice knowing all of you.

Road Dog

Reaction score
Hate to see ya go Steve , but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I always found your posts interesting though some were too far beyond me to contribute too.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Steve , Life is way too short. If you arent enjoying what you are doing its best to find something you can enjoy.
I always read and enjoy your posts but I never feel like I can add that much to what you write.
Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do.

bostaurus

Reaction score
I hate you see you signing off. Loved the info you posted and the lovely bottles. Best to you and your new business. If you are ever up Madison way give me a shout.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Yeah so you're busy right now.. so am I, and I don't have time to give ABN my all right now either.. I'm saying don't go promising this is the end, Steve.. we love you and you know it, and you'll be posting here again.. specially after you hurt yourself exercising too much..
2009-06-27-exercise-bike.gif

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Steve,
Man oh man. Say it isn't so. I really hate to see you saying goodbye. You are a great member here. I lobied to get you back when you were ousted because you are a fantastic member. You have a wonderful sense of humor. I absolutely LOVE the spongebob thingy you made for me last fall. I am going to frame it because it helped make a bad situation a ton better. Plus, the information you put out about serious pieces of historic glass is helpful to all of us. I wish I could find a few log cabins and have you access their authenticity (but alas- I never do). If you're busy you're busy. I understand that but maybe you could find a few minutes from time to time to check in and throw us some humor and wisdom. Best wishes and regards (but I'm secretly hoping that you stick with us).

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

I always read and enjoy your posts but I never feel like I can add that much to what you write.
My setiments exactly. I like things short and sweet and with a good picture, which you provided many of. The short and sweet is probably why I didn't respond. Like Matt said, you covered the topic so well, I figured that there was nothing more that could be said...so I didn't. Thanks for all of your responses to my posts. Makes me think that what I posted was sometimes worthwhile. Good luck. Remember, when one door closes, another one opens up...but don't burn all of your "doors" behind you. I'm sure I speak for everyone here in saying that this door will always be open should you choose to pass through this door again.

bottle34nut

Reaction score
im in nj too, i never met you but always was amazed at your knowledge of bottles. if i can help, or do anything for you in any way ley me know. you will be missed. greg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown