I've got balls, and my first cobalt hutch.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Was able to get it in a excavation site today in the city. Somebody was asking one time about improving the look of a bottle without tumbling, I rub baby oil on them and rub it off it lasts for 6 months maybe more. I'm thinking bocce balls but not sure.
No one seems interested in the balls there were more of them I'm assuming there to some kind of a game along the line of bocce ball. Maybe marble but crudely made.

embe

Reaction score
Any idea what the balls are made of? I'm guessing about 1" diameter? Could be from a ball mill. With Bocce there is usually only one white ball (the Jack)

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Any idea what the balls are made of? I'm guessing about 1" diameter? Could be from a ball mill. With Bocce there is usually only one white ball (the Jack)
I think they might be marble, they're not true round and there were a lot more and 2". So grinding or some type of industrial use probably makes more sense.

east texas terry

Reaction score
The both of you
Might be a Chicago thing.
Boat-a-yas
Thanks, I'm going to go with blob top.

Was able to get it in a excavation site today in the city. Somebody was asking one time about improving the look of a bottle without tumbling, I rub baby oil on them and rub it off it lasts for 6 months maybe more. I'm thinking bocce balls but not sure.
I use spray olive oil that use for cooking

moodorf

Reaction score
Clearly those are dinosaur eggs.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp