I've missed y'all...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hi everybody... I've missed you all and I'm hear to say hello and to try to get back into the swing of things.

After my total shoulder replacement surgery earlier this year, I fell really far behind in work, took a couple of months to refinance the house, had my daughter and her boyfriend move into the house, was blessed with a new grandson (two months old now), got back into the water toward the end of May and have been working hard ever since...[X(][X(][X(]

Believe it or not, I only got out once to "bottle dive" and now that the season is coming to an end, I'm kicking myself in the butt for not having spent any time searching, hunting, finding or bragging about the bottles. The worse part is that I haven't spent any time on line with all of you...I'm sorry...I guess life has a way of getting in the way sometimes...[&o]

But everyone is healthy (although up a lot at night for feedings... diaper changes etc [:'(]) and I feel like a new person because of the successful shoulder replacement surgery.[:)]

Anyway. I just wanted to say hello and now that things have slowed down, I'll be popping up on a regular basis.

I'm back and wish everyone a happy holiday season!

Wayne[&:]

earlyglass

Reaction score
Welcome back Wayne. Glad to hear you are doing well after your shoulder surgery.

Happy holidays to you (and family) as well.

Mike

adshepard

Reaction score
Welcome back. I was wonderin' where you were.

Glad to hear all is well.

Had some good dives up off Eastport this summer. Saw that flask you posted. Super find!

Alan

Jim

Reaction score
Welcome back, Wayne! Glad to hear that all is well, and looking forward to seeing more goodies that you rescue from their watery grave [:)]. ~Jim

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, Whats kicking dude. Hya hey, hya who, hya hee........

Good to see you again my prodigal son. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi wayne, so glad to have you back on the forum, missed you a lot. i'm really glad your shoulder surgery went well. say hi to the family, and hope the thumb dude is doing well. looking forward to hearing from you again soon. rhona

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey there Mike... nice to hear from you. I took a bit longer to heal up than I thought I would, but I am doing terrific now and I'm looking forward to getting out and about... My drysuits are ready to go as soon as the water temp drops below 42 degrees...[&:]

Alan... I really wanted to get up to Eastport this year, but things just didn't work out... but you wait. I re-configured my boat, got a new trailer, picked up some new gear, got a nice Humminbird 997C SI bottom machine that is very similar to a side scan sonar![;)] Oh yeah... I'm going all out this next year! You just watch my bubbles, pal...[:D]

Hi Jim... thanks for the kind words. The recovery time was a lot longer than I had hoped (it was a lot longer than my wife hoped too! She couldn't wait for me to get out of the house and back into the water[:eek:]) When I finally got back to work, I was so far behind... I couldn't see the daylight until just a week or two ago. Anyway, it's good to be back. When I catch up with Tazmainian Digger, I'll be able to take some pictures of the bottles that he cleaned up for me, so I'll have to give him a call here this week maybe.[:-]

Thanks for the kind words from you all....

Now, where is Obi-won-Capsoda hiding out??? The master of all bottle info in the universe....[:)]
Guess I'll be hearing from him soon enough...

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Warren... Dude...Obi-Wan What's going on, man?[:)]

Was just thinking about E-mailing you and Poof...you pop right up. How's it going? What you been up to and how's CIndy?[:)] I'll shoot you a PM and fill you in.

Nice to hear from you, buddy

Wayne

Also Thanks for the kind welcome back, Rhona. Nice to see and chat with you all. Almost like a family re-union kind of thing. I'm almost in tears...[X(]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky