Jacksonville, FL Sept. 18-19

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Anyone attending this one? Info grabbed from www.antiquebottles.com/shows.html

Antique Bottle Collectors of North Florida 42nd Annual Show & Sale, Sat 8am-3pm, early buyers Fri 5-8pm, at the Fraternal Order of Police Building, 5530 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL. Info: MIKE SKIE (904) 710-0422 or JACKIE McRAE (904) 879-3696.

We will be heading down early in the morning, catch the show and head back. It's only 2 hours away. Will be my 2nd time in Florida and our 3rd show. Best thing about it, its only $1 to get in Saturday (according to our flyer) $25 early birds friday night at 5pm.

Hope to see ya there! Just look for the couple wearing Harley shirts of some sort.

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
I sure wish I could make it - this is the closest bottle show to where I live...but I can't make it...

Please take alot of pics if possible and post the experience! I'll get there next time for sure!

I think I saw that there's going to be a show in Savannah in October? I'm going to see about going to that one...my son and his family are stationed there...so I will be able to combine it with a visit!

Have fun - I hope you find a treasure!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
That show in town is just down the street from us. I could almost walk....well, I could but the wife would drive and be waiting a bit for me to catch up. [&:]
Kellers is always a good place to find 'treasures'. havent gone in a while as the dealers never seem to have new bottels.
I dont know why, but this show is also a combined show with civil war stuff, and they have one this weekend as well, 19-20th downtown, same weekend as the Jacksonville show. I dont know if it's the same people organizing it or what.
We will take our camera and share the adventure with everyone if all goes well. May have to pack extra batteries.

DoseGlassCollector

Reaction score
Hey, I'm going to the show in order to look for embossed dose glasses, but think I will go Sat. morning. Hoping all the good stuff isn't gone by then!

I live in Brunswick, GA. It is about an hour each way either to Jacksonville, FL or Savannah, GA. I have not yet been able to attend the Savannah show since it moved to Kellers. It used to be in the National Guard Armory and was always worth the drive with plenty of nice bottles to look at.

Tracy

Poison_Us

Reaction score
I was bad. Got 20 miles down the road and let out a big DAMMIT! I forgot the camera. I'm so sorry. There were so many things I wanted to take pictures of. Not only to post, but to give to other people. I feel terrible.
Highlight of the show for us, something I didnt think I would ever see. The Grandpappy Owl KT-1. It's the largest of the owl poisons at 9 3/4" It was Beautiful! @ $1445 it was just about $1300 out of my reach[:mad:]. Some day....

We picked up a few things. McCormic Bee to replace the chipped one we have ( now the set of 3 is undamaged), The larger of the 2 Tinct Iodine poisons in cobalt (that completes the set minus the amber issue) and Dr. Kilmer Oceanweed for the heart. Wife has been after that one for a while. We may take a trip downtown to the one at the shrine temple and see what we can find.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter