Java - The Java Company Toronto paper label bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
noticed this bottle for sale on a buy and sell site , not necessary interested in buying it myself but left wondering who it was from ?

I checked all my bottle books and Toronto bottle book and no reference to " The Java Company Toronto "

as all I have on it is the paper label , we know the 12 oz green bottle its on is very common and worthless . but tough to date an exact time period as it used for a while

says " a delicious refreshing beverage , Java registered , bottled under authority the java company Toronto " minimum contents 12 fl oz

typically those green bottles were used for beer , but label doesn't say its beer and no reference to alcohol . java is also associated with cola or coffee so likely some sort of cola drink

javacompany-toronto.jpg
javacompany-toronto.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
I have never seen the bottle but I do have quite a few new old stock unused labels from Java. Top leftView attachment 225800

is it a real company ? are those labels from real bottlers , it just makes me kind of wonder

maybe someone put an older looking label on an older green beer bottle

JKL

Reaction score
is it a real company ? are those labels from real bottlers , it just makes me kind of wonder

maybe someone put an older looking label on an older green beer bottle
I thought they were real bottlers but have not researched at all. I bought some items, mainly 6 pack carriers a few years ago and I was asked if I wanted these. I said sure. They look legit.

RCO

Reaction score
I thought they were real bottlers but have not researched at all. I bought some items, mainly 6 pack carriers a few years ago and I was asked if I wanted these. I said sure. They look legit.

the label looks real , its odd there not listed in any of the bottler books but does appear they operated in Toronto at some point in time

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis