JoeTheCrow suffers a loss

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
My digging buddy JoeTheCrow and a great friend of this forum unexpectedly lost his mother this evening. She was an amazingly talented woman who graced this Earth for 88 years. Please keep ol' Joe in your thoughts and prayers. Lost my dad a few years back and remember how much it hurt despite the fact that I saw it coming with him obviously losing his battle with cancer. Can't imagine how bad it feels when you don't see it coming and it just knocks the wind out of your sails.

Penn Digger

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
So sorry for you Joe ,it has to feel like the worst day of your life,but rest assured your Mom is in a better place.I will be saying a prayer for you and your family.
God bless you Joe and may you find peace and happiness again in the coming days....Steve

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Thanks to both of you, Tom and Steve for your kindness and good thoughts
m6.gif
....It's appreciated more than you know. Mom was born in 1924 and despite major hard times, always had a great outlook and many friends...I will miss her very badly.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Sorry about your Mom Joe. Sounds like she lived a good life.I hope I make it to 88.
I believe they (loved ones) are always with us even after they are gone. [;)]

Conch times

Reaction score
I'm very sorry to here of your loss Joe, And yes our loved ones are always with us!

logueb

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about losing your mother Joe. Lost my brother back in March to cancer. He was my digging partner for many years. You and your family will be in our prayers.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi Joe, I am sure I know how you feel. It was tough when my Mother left us. She was almost as important to me as my other half, Agnes. Life gives us lots of kicks, especially when we are down. Prayers are with you and her. RED & Agnes Matthews

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac