Just a thought.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

matthew lucier

Reaction score
Well phrased. Ebay is a problem. Bottles up for bid are worth so much more. Nobody bids on them. It happens all the time. Win a $150 bottle for a starting bid of $9.99! I am even guilty of this.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
If you want your prices to stay "as valued" then you must enlist the "NECESSARY EVIL" To preside over your industry. Know what I mean?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
If you want your prices to stay "as valued" then you must enlist the "NECESSARY EVIL" To preside over your industry. Know what I mean?

Certainly do! Another term for competitive advantage.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

matthew lucier

Reaction score
Certainly do! Another term for competitive advantage.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Indeed sir and a hell of a step up to reach the backs of those that have a dreams of overcoming the bureaucracy. Let them show their wares and I'll tell them what it's worth and who may sell them. Know who said that? I did... Business owner for 30 yrs. I know because I'm a good listener. Never a follower... but a damn good listener.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Indeed sir and a hell of a step up to reach the backs of those that have a dreams of overcoming the bureaucracy. Let them show their wares and I'll tell them what it's worth and who may sell them. Know who said that? I did... Business owner for 30 yrs. I know because I'm a good listener. Never a follower... but a damn good listener.

That's cool.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score

Sounds like a quote from President Roosevelt. I too have had my business 35 years.
My favorite business quote is, "Success is not final; failure is not fatal;it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Last edited:

brent little

Reaction score
Abel De Silva was one of the "Dream Team,I have bought bottles from at least three of the team. It was a once in a life time dig. He is on eBay his site is the deSilva Code I think. He has stuff on and nobody bids i hate trying to sell anything really good on eBay.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Abel De Silva was one of the "Dream Team,I have bought bottles from at least three of the team. It was a once in a life time dig. He is on eBay his site is the deSilva Code I think. He has stuff on and nobody bids i hate trying to sell anything really good on eBay.
Couldn't find any user with that Ebay name.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky