Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Just another Privy Dig.

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
Got out again yesterday, only dug 2 holes. my first hole I found only produced 2 good blob tops & some miscellaneous. Then Eric found a spot that was not looking to good at first but slowly started popping out some bottles. best of all a wide variety of hutches. I just bought a rare Aqua Guyette Detroit Hutch off ebay last week because tired of waiting to dig one. NOW, We dig 2 of these. Also dug 2 Tough Mcbride Earl & Pollard Hutches. the unusual rarely seen or found variation. ThenP1080266.jpg a Westphal Hutch, A. Wegener Hutch, Usual suspect Norris Hutch, ect, ect. Some pics below. Enjoy. LEON.P1080265.jpgP1080262.jpg

CreekWalker

Jun 7, 2009
West Tenn.
Looking good, Hemi! The cost of that purchased Guyette hutch, is not so painful now! Great spot, will check back soon, to see what else your pulling out.

nhpharm

Apr 24, 2007
Amazing all the hutches you dig up there! Down here in Texas I'm happy to bring even one home from a dig...I've gone stretches of 3-4 months without a hutch soda sometimes!

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
YES, I'm sure glad for digging Hutches because I love collecting Hutches. Got about 200 different Michigan Hutches. Love the Beer bottles & dig some nice beers too. Digging a lot of nice bitters would be nice but does not happen to much here. THANKS, LEON.

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
Great finds! You know you're doing well when "just another privy dig" ends up with finds like that! Some people would be happy to find that many hutches in a year. Makes me think that I've got to find myself a partner to try digging privies with...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bttrluvr