Just checking out camera on my new phone sorry if ive shown before

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Skadman4

Skadmans3
Reaction score
Nothing cuter than kids that are interested in learning. Half the fun is the things they say. Total blessing. What would life be without them? Not a life at all I think.
ROBBYBOBBY64
Not anything I would want to have after having them that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Csa

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Nothing cuter than kids that are interested in learning. Half the fun is the things they say. Total blessing. What would life be without them? Not a life at all I think.
ROBBYBOBBY64
I wouldnt have much of a life they saved mine along with my wife. I wasnt going in the a.good direction before them.i love them even if thet make fun of me for collecting bottles lmao theuy have zero interest in any of it lol

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I wouldnt have much of a life they saved mine along with my wife. I wasnt going in the a.good direction before them.i love them even if thet make fun of me for collecting bottles lmao theuy have zero interest in any of it lol
Screw around again and we will all come out there and kick your ass! Lol! No really we will. Hey buddy, glad you made it. They have to remember it is a hobby. It keeps you busy when they are not around. That keeps your mind off of stupid things that should not come to mind.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Screw around again and we will all come out there and kick your ass! Lol! No really we will. Hey buddy, glad you made it. They have to remember it is a hobby. It keeps you busy when they are not around. That keeps your mind off of stupid things that should not come to mind.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
For sure lolits been 15yrs sice ive been in any trouble i know this because my oldest is 14 lol

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac