Just Gotta Say....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ajohn

Reaction score
Warren,
That su*ks getting hurt outta the blue!Sure wish I lived closer....I'd do yer digging fer ya[8D].Just kidding.
I feel for you!I'll do like Jamie and send prayers.Take care! A.J.

Stardust

Reaction score
To MY HERO,
I just sent up a bunch of prayers and will keep time releasing them for you my friend.
The closest I came was a frozen shoulder that I had to be put under and have an manipulation.
The pain was so bad when I woke up they gave me a local just to make it though the way home and the
night. Next morning the most painful PT program started. You'll be OK big guy, cause I said so.
Love you!!! stardust~*
God Bless you always~

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Hang in Cap!...I had that surgury back in 86 ....It wasn't bad then. Now I went and had to have a titanium plate, screws and a cadaver bone installed in my left collarbone /shoulder about 9 years ago,....It's just a little slow coming back(Now where'd you say that dump was?)[:D] Just KIDDING! Take care and get well. Joe

madman

Reaction score
hey cap be good and take care of yourself!!!!

DJFALLS

Reaction score
Iv'e had pain in my shoulder since August. Only hurts when I'm in bed. Now I'm thinking I should do something about it. I'm 55 but my mind thinks I'm 25. Hang in there.[:)]

ktbi

Reaction score
Get well Warren...at our age, all the aches and pains take awhile to go away....Ron

Stardust

Reaction score
Thinking about you today and sending gentle (((((((HUGS)))))) your way! Get better soon ; )

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey "Obi-Wan-Capsoda"

I just got back on to the forum after a few months hiatus, was just catching up on the stuff I had missed... Now I see that you have been out with a shoulder injury. Sorry to hear that Bud.[:(][:(] As you may recall, I had my shoulder replaced a couple years back and the surgery was the best thing I ever did (other than getting married to Pam) My shoulder feels great and other than the scars, you wouldn't be able to tell that it's all Titanium!![;)]

Just to let you know, I'm on the mend too. Had surgery just after Christmas to repair a large hernia. Was in the hospital for a couple of days and I've been in the recliner now for a week and a half, watching re-runs. I'm feeling better now and hopefully, I will get back to my normal self (whatever that is) and get to chasin Pam around the house again!![8D]

Hope everything goes well for you. I know that it takes a long time to recover from shoulder surgery. Just use your "down time" to enjoy your grandson... time will fly by and before you know it, you'll be back diggin holes, buildin cars, fixin motors and cookin grits.

Take care my friend and say "Hey" to Cindy for me.

Wayne[:)]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94