Just wondering where Steve our weather forcaster is?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
I guess we are getting a big one up in my country.... Steveo, usually looks over all of us and I noticed he has been a no show for about a week. My part of MA is expecting heavy, wet, snow and power outages that may last for days. I won't have it!!!!!!!!!!!!! [;)] The trucks are out already and it hasn't even started.

I can't do cold... going to find my shovel and cook up a storm right now [:D] All the snow blowers in town were bought out last night. Happy Freezen Halloween, is this a trick this year? [8D]

Steveo, I hope your on a warm vacation somewhere.
star ~ *

carobran

Reaction score
its in the 60s here,but the night temp. is supposed to get into the low 30s next week,....im glad winter is almost here so maybe i can find a dadgum dump[8|][8|]...[;)]

Stardust

Reaction score
Really, thanks for letting me know. I'll miss him. ; ( star ~

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well stardust and a lot of the people in this FORUM. All we can do is hope he returns. He came to visit us in NY and went to the Corning museum with us. I have kept at least 175 of his posts on Historic Glass, and the learning help he gave a lot of us; is and always will be missed. My guess is he is more sensitive than a lot of us are - I am sure he might get back with us if his work load reduces. All we can do is wish him back. RED Matthews

Stardust

Reaction score
Red, how nice that you got to meet Steve. I learned so much about glass from him along with many other things here besides glass. I sent him an email tonight and I do hope he will come back. I don't know what happened, but I sure hope he changes his mind and comes back. Won't be the same without him ~ Please come back Steve. star ~ *

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu