K on the bottom.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Eneey

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this bottle was when it was whole? I believe I have seen one like it but I can't remember what it was.
This is the only piece I found. Roy
I found this while I was looking for my logo. No idea if that helps
678CC2FC-71F2-4961-899C-B66A8A22BA90.jpeg

Roy

Reaction score
I found this while I was looking for my logo. No idea if that helpsView attachment 241557
Hi Eneey, thanks.
From everything I found so far I'm thinking G.W. Kearns was the manufacturer. I may be wrong but at least I have a pretty good idea what the bottle was anyway .
As for the cathedral peppersauce I can't find a good picture of it before I started tumbling it but it was in roughly the same shape as yours , kinda all etched from being in the ground for many years. I took it out this morning but it has some areas that need a bit more work so I will put it back in tomorrow morning in a smaller canister for the final polish then I'll post a picture. It actually looks pretty good now but I won't be able to sleep if I don't get it looking the best I can... lol...
Roy

Eneey

Reaction score
Hi Eneey, thanks.
From everything I found so far I'm thinking G.W. Kearns was the manufacturer. I may be wrong but at least I have a pretty good idea what the bottle was anyway .
As for the cathedral peppersauce I can't find a good picture of it before I started tumbling it but it was in roughly the same shape as yours , kinda all etched from being in the ground for many years. I took it out this morning but it has some areas that need a bit more work so I will put it back in tomorrow morning in a smaller canister for the final polish then I'll post a picture. It actually looks pretty good now but I won't be able to sleep if I don't get it looking the best I can... lol...
Roy
Oh good! Haha. I’m excited to see what it looks like and the process. I would be terrified. I think of a tumbler that I use to put my rocks in to make them clean and shiny but not a bottle!!

Reactions: Roy

Roy

Reaction score
Oh good! Haha. I’m excited to see what it looks like and the process. I would be terrified. I think of a tumbler that I use to put my rocks in to make them clean and shiny but not a bottle!!
Eneey,
I know absolutely nothing about tumbling rocks, and very very little about tumbling bottles. I am just learning myself. It seems every bottle has it's own quirks and problem areas. For the peppersauce, it seems to be the neck that needs a bit more tumbling.
If you haven't already seen it go back about 4 pages on this forum and take a look at a post I did, ( Before and After Pictures ), with pictures of a Barry's Tricoperous bottle I tumbled. The glass was in very much the same shape as the
peppersauce I am tumbling now. Hopefully it comes out as good as the Barry's did...
Roy

Eneey

Reaction score
Eneey,
I know absolutely nothing about tumbling rocks, and very very little about tumbling bottles. I am just learning myself. It seems every bottle has it's own quirks and problem areas. For the peppersauce, it seems to be the neck that needs a bit more tumbling.
If you haven't already seen it go back about 4 pages on this forum and take a look at a post I did, ( Before and After Pictures ), with pictures of a Barry's Tricoperous bottle I tumbled. The glass was in very much the same shape as the
peppersauce I am tumbling now. Hopefully it comes out as good as the Barry's did...
Roy
I’m terrible about finding posts and pages yet.I’ll have to wait and see this one

Roy

Reaction score
I’m terrible about finding posts and pages yet.I’ll have to wait and see this one
I'll send you a private message with a screen shot in just a minute.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu