Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Keene, NH Bottle show pictures...

JOETHECROW

ORIGINAL: woody

ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Woody,...had another question for you,....Do you (or anyone else) happen to know what this bottle I'm showing was? It looks like lockport glass, but even though it's in with other Merchant's bottles, I don't recognize it..I also wanted to compliment Jeff and Mike for their really quality looking wares...[:D]

I was too busy taking pictures and didn't notice what the embossing was, Joe, although I assume it was blown at Lockport, NY.

Thanks Woody for following up on my question, and your great pics (and attitude)

saratogadriver

Sep 10, 2009
Let's see if I can get a couple of pics of my one purchase from Keene on here. It the quart W.E. Bonney, the hardest size to find. I put my little standard Bonney barrel in here for perspective. It's a beauty, with just a hint of interior haze in the bottle two bands that is quite hard to see, and a really nice sparkle to it.

Attachments

saratogadriver

Sep 10, 2009
oops, first upload didn't take entirely. Here's a closer shot. Bought it from Ed and Lucy Faulkner, who wrote the most recent ink bottle book. They were in the front room, where you first come in. The also had a wonderful off color VT spring water bottle that I lusted after, but $1800 is way above my purchasing limits.

Jim G

Attachments

Penn Digger

May 12, 2008
PA woods
Thanks for the pics. Have now sadly missed the show two years in a row, primarily due to the economy. Pics almost made me feel like I was there. Always one of the best shows!

PD

Stardust

Oct 5, 2007
WOW ~ what a treat for me and when I got to Jim Gratton and his mama I had tears in my eyes and I think it was Jimbo who said spend as much time with your parents while you can ~ That is so true!!!! Woody, you made it like I was right there from my bed. I almost thought I could reach out and grab a bottle. Thank you so very much. ; D star ~

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Courtland Cindy