Kicks bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ohopdiver

Reaction score
This is my first post so my appologies if Im doing it wrong. I found this Kicks bottle at 135 feet in Puget Sound near Everett Washington. It has script Kicks on the shoulder and REGISTERED CONTENTS 6 1/2 FL. OZ. on the heal. It is very heavy glass - Duraglass? The number 20 on the bottom would not seem to be its year. Anyone have information to narrow down the date? Since it is local I plan on visiting the Everett museum soon. I read the 2015 thread for Kick.

Attachments

• IMG_5641.JPG
    IMG_5641.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5642.JPG
    IMG_5642.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 88

BottleEnthusiast

Reaction score
This is my first post so my appologies if Im doing it wrong. I found this Kicks bottle at 135 feet in Puget Sound near Everett Washington. It has script Kicks on the shoulder and REGISTERED CONTENTS 6 1/2 FL. OZ. on the heal. It is very heavy glass - Duraglass? The number 20 on the bottom would not seem to be its year. Anyone have information to narrow down the date? Since it is local I plan on visiting the Everett museum soon. I read the 2015 thread for Kick.
That is owens illinois glass co. That mark was used from 1929 to 1954. The date code would usually be on the right of the mark. I dont know anything about the brand but thats what I know about the age.

cowsgomoo

Reaction score
Does the heel have any markings on it? I know for sodas on the east coast a lot of bottle makers would put the mark there (D.O. Cunningham and Bucks come to mind).

ohopdiver

Reaction score
Does the heel have any markings on it? I know for sodas on the east coast a lot of bottle makers would put the mark there (D.O. Cunningham and Bucks come to mind).
The heel marks are as described above with no code although heavily embossed.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky