KNOXVILLE TENN SHOW...JUNE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Our huge antique show in Knoxville, the 2nd Sat. in June is going to be another great one. Early buyers get in on Fri. at set up time, for $15. Sat. is $5.

We already have 782 tables sold, 174 dealers, & 49 new dealers. England and 25 states will be represented by dealers, FOR A ONE DAY SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last yr. we had over 250 people pay to shop early, which is what every serious collector will want to do. Over 2,000 people came in on Sat.

There are lots of motels, fast food places, and restaurants within one mile of the show.

Hope to see you there.

Best, Joe

This is a copy of an email a friend sent me. The show is advertised as an antique show, but there are bottles/jars,etc....Can't say how many tables of same as I haven'[t been to this show in several years.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Charlie ,
I attend Knoxville Show every year ! I was one of those early birds last year . The Show doesn't have the bottles that it used to have years ago , a lot more antiques now. But , there are some dealers that have glass. I picked up 4 or 5 nice pieces from a N.C. dealer last year. And I always get some glass from Ed Herrold at the Knoxville Show.
They usually have around 200 dealers every June , and it's in my backyard ( 65 miles away ). So , I'll be there as always ! Brian

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Hiya BRIAN...I used to be a member and set up every year, but quit about 7 or 8 years ago. I'm about 100 miles away...and gas ain't cheap these days.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123