LARGE amount of bottles, need to go

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dondog

Reaction score
I purchased a very large collection of soda items. It was one of those things where I was interested in a few items, but seller made an offer to buy it all that I couldn't refuse. I kept what I really wanted, sold a bunch of other pieces, and still have a ton left. I've just joined this group to find out what the best method would be to move bulk merchandise. By bulk I mean 156 6-packs; 30-40 wooden crates, most full of bottles; and around 20 plastic crates full of empties. In addition to bottles, there are cans, cookie jars, banks, radios, diecast, signs, shelving, etc, etc, etc. Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to sit on it.

martyfoley

Reaction score
You could always bring it all to a flea market but that depends on the weather.. Other option is to a local auction house.

Dondog

Reaction score
Ebay is certainly an avenue I could take, but I was wondering if there was an easier way to move everything at once being that I'm not a dealer and don't wish to sit on the items for any given period of time.

Screwtop

Reaction score
Ebay is certainly an avenue I could take, but I was wondering if there was an easier way to move everything at once being that I'm not a dealer and don't wish to sit on the items for any given period of time.
I'd say take a picture of some representative bottles, post them in the for sale section on this forum, and somebody will take them. I know a few folks on here who like that kind of stuff.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi