Large spearhead.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I will sometimes make arrowheads just to see how close to the Indian style ones I can get.
Here is a small black glass knife blade I just did yesterday.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
20200614_145628.jpg

sandchip

Reaction score
If you found it, there's really no point in getting it authenticated. If I had all of the ones I found papered, I'd be broke just to learn what I already know.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Mine are not near as good as that. That's awesome!
I have not been doing it for very long. You should post what you made. Anyone who really does good knapping can see my stuff is not that good at all my pressure flaking is anything but uniform and I need a lot more practice. You really need strong arms as well as strong hands to do this art. Twisted copper pressure flaker and an ishi stick was the best investment I could make. It helps to have the proper tools. I still have to learn how to use the ishi stick properly. I would love to see your arrowheads.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
20200614_184111.jpg

Troutmaster08

Reaction score
I have not been doing it for very long. You should post what you made. Anyone who really does good knapping can see my stuff is not that good at all my pressure flaking is anything but uniform and I need a lot more practice. You really need strong arms as well as strong hands to do this art. Twisted copper pressure flaker and an ishi stick was the best investment I could make. It helps to have the proper tools. I still have to learn how to use the ishi stick properly. I would love to see your arrowheads.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
View attachment 208749
I'll post when I have some pics.

Reaction score
Here are mine. I found the small ones In the match box for 10 cents at goodwill with a bunch of other match boxes With matches in them. I don’t think they realized the arrow heads. The large one my dad gave to me years ago
Nice

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora