Las Vegas Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

helgramike

Reaction score
This is an open invitation for anyone attending the upcoming Las Vegas Bottle Show to stop by our sales table and talk bottles. Karen & I love to visit and always enjoy meeting other collectors face to face. I know most of you are from back east so if we don't see you in Vegas, we are coming to the Baltimore Show in March for the first time so maybe we'll see you there. Good luck in your collecting and find something great.

Michael

www.millerantiques.com

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
We religiously attended the LV show for years, but haven't done so for the past 3. The reason was the proliferation of junk that seemed to pervade the show. More Star Wars lunch boxes and '60s toys than bottles. As long as that crap is encouraged and tolerated we CA digger/collectors will not return.

helgramike

Reaction score
I have to agree with your accessment of the Las Vegas show. We have attended every year since 1995 and it has certainly gone downhill. The same thing has happened with our local Phoenix Show but at an accelerated rate. As the quality of merchandise and percentage of bottle dealers has gone down, the amount of bottle collectors and sales has gone down accordingly. We are at the point where we will be buying only one sales table at our show for the first time since 1996. If our show wasn't right here in town we wouldn't sell there at all. I hate to say that as I want to help and promote our club, but in the interest of adding members we have diluted our membership with collectors of every imaginable genera to the point that very few bottle people remain. I have even been approached by some with the idea of starting a new bottle only club. I guess this is a sign of the times with clubs and shows doing whatever they can to stay alive, but let's be honest it sure takes the fun out of going to shows when there is very little of interest to look at.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75