Last Post for Coke bottles found in Closet

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

reiddavid

Reaction score
Sorry for all the posts but I could only load one photo at a time

I was cleaning things out at the office the other day and I found a closet with shelves in the back full of Coke bottles. Some are full like the picture can anyone tell me anything about them?

I have posted these pictures.

The Bottom of this bottle says KERR at the top to the right is the # 87 to the left is A1 at the bottom 10

Thanks

Reid

Yw67686.jpg

Attachments

• Yw67686.jpg
    Yw67686.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 136

diginit

Reaction score
Howdy. Can I just call you David? Some Coke bottle are worth more than others due to age and rarity and location. Some bottles have the date embossed on the front,very small,month,A "C"in a circle,year.This site has a listing of alot of coke bottles."http://www.antiquebottles.com/ "I love Coke and have a few bottles, old trays, and other paraphanalia.Oh, by the way,you can post a second picture as a reply to your post.Have a great day![:D] Jim

reiddavid

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the info. I went to the web site and found that the green glass Coke bottle is a reproduction of the 1925 Christmas Coke bottle released in the 80's
Can any one tell me if this bottle has any value and what it might be?

Hf10353.jpg

drjhostetters

Reaction score
hey...Reiddavid...

Do any of your coke bottles have the Baker City, Or., embossing on the bottom? Am looking for one with the embossing on front, (very rare according to one of our local antique dealers...) but will settle for bottom embossing..check will you please? Thanks..

The Doctor....

drjhostetters

Reaction score
hey Grime...
you didn't answer my last e-mail...did you not need the La Grande, Oregon coke bottle?...I was gonna give it to you..friend to friend...you can thank Mainedigger for showing me how cool bottle collectors can be..he sent me that Clearrock bottle on pure faith in his fellow man...Thanks Mainedigger!
I will send it to you if you'll e me your address....

And I asked reiddavid for you...above^....only I forgot..Baker City was once called Baker, they changed the name back to the original name the year of the bi-centennial...we have only lived here about 15 years..still learning it's history...

love, peace and hippy beads...

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Hey Grime...

I just reread my post to you and I meant I would send you the La Grande coke bottle not the Clearock that Mainedigger sent me...sorry if I lead you astray...didn't mean too.[X(] The Doc...

drjhostetters

Reaction score
And Grime....

I have a friend who lives in Pendleton and it is only an hour and a half drive from here..I will have him check the antique shops and see if we can find you a Pendleton coke bottle...
Sorry Reid...for using your post...but we are all helping one another in our favorite hobby (at least it is mine..next to "coin shooting")...

Good hunting my friends...The Doc...
[X(]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18